Welcome to Part 3 of The DeClutter Project! Today’s focus is all things organization. It’s possible to be very cluttered and organized and, not to mention, disorganized with little clutter. The ideal, though, is to be very organized AND have minimal clutter. In this episode, I break it all down and will show you how!
You’ll also find out:
- Recent studies on organization and how it affects us / productivity
- Why the clutter in your life might be holding you back from success
- My experience with personal training clients and the correlation between their organization and success
- Why systems are required to make life easier
- The importance of having a dumpster delivered to your home
- Why every room in the home should be multi-functional (except ONE)
- Why it’s crucial to have divided spaces in all your rooms and every item having its designated place
- Why I recommend Pinterest for decluttering needs
- What I mean when I say your organization should look organized
- What you need to do before investing in organizational tools
- Why I love The Salvation Army and how I recommend utilizing their services
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out:
Leave me a message about this episode!