Did you know there’s a direct correlation between sleep deprivation and the worsening of symptoms related to ADHD, anxiety and/or depression? Today, I chat with Angie Lee, a fellow ADHD’er, about all things ADHD. Like, growing up with ADHD, what seems to help common symptoms and tips on getting the best sleep possible — whether you have ADHD or not.
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s imperative to improve sleep for your child with ADHD (and how)
- My mission in life
- How it felt like, as a child, having ADHD (for Angie and myself)
- Why so many women get incorrectly diagnosed with anxiety and depression
- The pickle of what I’m most obsessed with in the moment
- Why it drives me crazy when people don’t realize how different my brain works
- The power of keeping your thoughts/plan in a journal
- The correlation between ADHD and Restless Leg Syndrome and Circadian Rhythm Delay and Narcolepsy
- What device will help you understand your sleep patterns
- Melatonin deficiency and ADHD
- What inspired me to approach Angie about Sleep Gummies
- My evening routine that calms the mind
- How sleep masks change the game
- How soon before bed I (and Angie) take sleepi gummies
- What both Angie and I MUST do to ensure proper sleep (and there’s a lot)
- The product I use to help with dry mouth which, in turn, helps with sleep
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out The Angie Lee Show podcast
Follow Angie on Instagram @angieleeshow
Try the ALL-NEW Sleepi Gummies at MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #730 – Traditional Vitamins vs Gummy Supplements | What you need to Know with Mike Lee