Welcome to part 4 of the 2021 Declutter Project! In today’s episode, I focus on my very specific process for cleaning out the closet. You’ll learn the tools needed to make the experience fun & easy and tips to start decluttering your closet NOW. Get ready to have your closet give you a sense of peace and calm.
You’ll also find out:
- Why matching hangers are everything
- The kinds of hangers you need
- Why it’s imperative to take everything out of your closet (and how to do it right)
- Why you should invest in a rolling rack
- What is object permanence
- Why I recommend to display certain clothing items
- What to put in your drawers
- Why you don’t want to commit to this process halfway
- How to figure out what to toss / donate
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Leave me a message about this episode!