In this episode, social media expert Mari Smith shares tips for using your personal experiences to grow your tribe and social media following. She also shares some of her best tips for using Facebook ads.
Covered in this podcast:
- Put your member hat on first. Think like a social media member when you are marketing.
- Guiding principles for determining who you will partner with to grow your list.
- Being you in your business and how to listen to your inner truth.
- What is selective transparency in social media marketing and why do you need to use it.
- Tips for using free webinars and content to grow your list.
- Facebook Ad tip: Use a customer audience to target your existing email list.
- Facebook Ad tip: How to catch people in the newsfeed who may not have read your email
- Facebook Ad tip: How to create a look-a-like audience to target people similar to your existing customers and fans
- How many tweets you should be sending per day
- How many Facebook posts you should be putting out eat day to grow your list
Links from this episode:
Mari Smith’s free PDF 10 Steps to Establish Yourself as a Though Leader: http://www.marismith.com/
Mari Smith on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marismith
Manage Flitter: www.manageflitter.com