Hold up! Seriously! How can water taste this good! Drinking enough water every day can be challenge, because in all honesty, water can get really boring. But with recipes like cucumber mint infused water, you will be chugging water like a pro. I know you’ve heard me talk endlessly about my lemon ginger water, but this is one of my newest favorites!
This water is super hydrating! Cucumbers are made up primarily of water, they are a great source of vitamin B, and are rich in potassium and magnesium. They contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin, which has shown to improve brain health.
Cucumber Mint Infused Water
– 1 large organic greenhouse cucumber
– 1 cup of fresh organic mint leaves
– 1 gallon of water
Tools you’ll need
– A blender
– Small grained strainer
– Cutting board and knife
1. Chop up your cucumber into small cubes and add it to your blender. If you purchase a greenhouse cucumber, you can leave the skin on!
2. Add 1 cup of fresh organic mint leaves to the blender.
3. Pour 4 cups of water into the blender from your gallon jug.
4. Blend on high for a couple minutes.
5. Then strain this over the small grained strainer into a large jug. Add this strained liquid to the rest of the gallon of water and then divide up between your Swell bottles.
If you want to make it look pretty, then add some fresh sliced cucumber!