How to use Facebook Live Streaming to boost business, increase engagement, reach more people and ultimately get your message to the masses. In this video I share with you the top tips for Facebook live streaming and how to use livestream video to influence more people. Let’s face it, there is no bigger, no better platform for you to build your business and reach more people, than Facebook live streaming. Implement these top tips and see your likes and engagement increase. This video will take you through the steps on how to Facebook live stream, how to come up with topics to talk about on your broadcasts, how to get people to take action, how long a Facebook live stream should be, how to gain business, how to increase engagement on livestream video, and how to get more likes on Facebook live.
My goal is to help you get your live streaming video into more newsfeeds. Right now is a rare moment in time in social media and I want you to optimize on the opportunities that have presented themselves.
So in this video I share with you exactly what you need to do to become a video influencer on Facebook! Because let’s face it, there is no bigger, no better platform for you to build your business and reach more people, than Facebook live streaming.
Increase engagement and make sure people don’t block your live streaming videos with these tips! Each tip is covered in greater detail in the video.
- Research what it is you’re going to talk about before you go live. Come up with 3 to 5 points that you can share.
- Log into your Facebook app from your phone. It is the easiest way to live broadcast to your following.
- Tap the “Post” icon.
- Tap the “Live” icon.
- Write an enticing title. Bonus tip in the video!
- Click “Go Live”.
- Smile and get right to it!
- Interact with people.
- Ask people to share.
- End with a CTA.
- Try to stay under 30 minutes.
- Promote the day, time, and topic of your next broadcast.