These are my 5 BEST weight loss tips!
1. Get seriously MOTIVATED! – This means, find an accountability partner. Whether it’s your spouse or a strong close friend, find someone that is going to keep you accountable…. Someone that will keep you strong and on the right path.
2. Purge the pantry of temptation – Get rid of the temptations. Set yourself up for success.
3. Schedule your workouts in advance – Put your workout on your calendar. It’s just as important as any other takes on your schedule. You schedule when to do everything else in your day… So why isn’t your health just as important!?
4. Stop eating four hours before you go to bed – When we eat close to bedtime, our body has to focus on digesting food and this can disrupt sleep. Sleep is when our body recovers and when key hormones kick in which help with weight management.
5. Declare your goals publicly – whether you do it in a social setting, on social media or to individuals in your life, declaring your goals publicly helps to keep you accountable.
Do you want MORE weight loss tips from me!!? Head over to the 131 Method!
Which of these 5 best weight loss tips will you try first?