In this episode, I talk to you about how to build inner strength. It doesn’t do us any good to just say “I want to be a stronger person.” You need to have the tools to be able to build your inner strength and recognize when a situation is affecting your inner strength negatively.
- Sometimes we don’t realize that we’ve given someone the power and permission to make us feel a certain way. This podcast will teach you how to combat this and provide you with tools and tips to need to change this reaction.
- Tips for being more self-aware and learning to recognize when a negative feeling is being triggered by someone.
- Learn how to break the habit of allowing others to make you feel inferior.
- How to embrace change and fear.
- Reframe how you view your failures; they teach you how to do it better next time.
- Take time to sit with a pad of paper and a pencil and write down your priorities and values. This will help you feel more confident in the life decisions you make.