This looks like a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup but tastes even better and will keep you full for hours! The ingredients and directions are below. But if you scroll down in the recipe you will see my link to download the recipe card so that you can save it!
2 scoops of your favorite chocolate protein powder – I use Shakeology
1/2 cup of your favorite natural nut butter (no added sugars), almond, peanut, cashew, etc.
1 cup raw coconut butter or natural creamed coconut (coconut oil if you can’t find)
1 cup of powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup chocolate MCT oil (plain MCT oil is fine if you can’t find chocolate
1/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
1/2 Tablespoon of BulletProof Brain Octane Oil (use MCT oil if you don’t have BulletProof)
1/4 tsp chocolate (or plain) liquid stevia
1/8 tsp himalayan salt
18 Cupcake liners
– Melt coconut butter, coconut oil or creamed coconut to liquid consistency.
– Mix all ingredients. Consistency is between a brownie and cake mix batter.
– Add cupcake liners to a cupcake tray.
– Then take 2 tablespoons of the prepared batter and add to the cupcake paper.
– Press down on the batter and smooth down top a bit.
– Sprinkle shredded unsweetened coconut to get fancy 😉
– Freeze for 20 minutes or overnight.
– Store in the freezer in airtight container.
** Makes approximately 18 servings.
** Approximately per serving: 205 calories, 17g fat, 10g carbohydrates, 7g protein
– Creamed coconut and coconut butter are the same thing and contain the “meat” of the coconut and the oil together, whereas coconut oil is simply the oil.
– Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
If you love this recipe and want to download the recipe card, just click here >> Chalene’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Brain Bombs.