- Caloric difference between eating at home and eating at a restaurant.
- Decide in advance where you’re going to eat. Check online for reviews and the menu to see if healthy options are available.
- The types of restaurants that tend to be the unhealthiest.
- Items you should avoid on the menu.
- Avoid anything that says crispy or smothered. These are red flags.
- Ask the server if the chef is open to preparing your entrée without butter or extra oil.
- Don’t go to dinner starving. If you need to, have a piece of fruit before you leave the house. This will help you make healthier decisions when it’s time to order.
- Watch your cocktail intake. Alcohol lowers inhibitions and can set you up for ordering disaster.
What are your best dine out stay lean tips? Comment below!