Celebrating Valentine’s Day this weekend? Or maybe you need to make up for not spoiling her enough… Either way, these tips can and SHOULD be done outside of this national holiday. They will make your marriage stronger and more connected. These come to you straight from Bret Johnson himself… so these are Chalene approved!!
Hey! Bret here! Listen up… these are a must must must. Valentine’s Day is a great time to do these, but if you did them on a random day…. MAJOR MAJOR brownie points! I’m just going to say it now…. You’re welcome!
1. Order flowers… but do a tropical arrangement and let the florist go to work, just give them your budget.
2. Schedule her a nail salon visit.
3. Wake up early and get all the typical chores done. This will literally blow her mind and make her wanna jump your bones… sorry but it’s true! Right ladies?
4. Take post it notes and graffiti love notes/words all over her mirror.
5. Take the kids all day… let her run errands and do her thang.
6. Use Yelp and pick a NEW place to eat.
7. Key, bring her a glass of wine or champagne while she is getting ready.
8. If your going to both drink hire a Uber or Car Service.
9. Leave a special hand written love note in her car where you know she always looks, center council, visor, or just tape on steering wheel.
10. Send a few text messages that set the mood, nothing crazy people.
BONUS TIP #11 Remember these things to do and say my fault, love u, your sexy, your hot, LISTEN, kiss, hugs, Apologize, understand, hold hands, small gifts with meaning, pay attention, respect, adventurous, compliment, court, ask her on a date (THIS IS HUGE), be helpful, appreciate, praise, cherish, and HUG yes I said Hug twice!!!
Bret these are fantastic!! Will be showing them to my man for sure!
Seeing you and Chalene together it is very evident the love , adoration and respect you have for each other .
Chalene Johnson says
As Brets wife, I will take the liberty of responding… and say, thank you! I feel very blessed to be married to him 🙂