After a year of researching MICROBLADING… I finally did it three weeks ago and I’m in LOVE! It looks so natural! Your eyebrows frame your face! A lot of people have learned to do this, but that doesn’t make everyone qualified to do it! I decided to find a TRUE artist with many years of experience.
Here are some FAQ’s for you!
- It is semi-permanent pigment. Therefore a talented artist can lighten or even reverse their work if you’re not happy.
- Lasts between 18 months and 2 years.
- Procedure is done with a topical numbing creme.
- Takes about 45 minutes to allow the area to numb and 30 mins or so per brow (varies).
- Did it hurt? Not really. It’s kind of a scratching, stinging sensation but I smiled and chatted through the whole thing
- A great artist will have you start conservative and schedule a follow up after they’ve healed if you want to go thicker or darker
- This does not damage your natural hair folical and you do not shave your eyebrows.
- This is a process of drawing tiny hairs to compliment your own shape, add volume, depth or thickness.
- Prices vary from $300 the o $1000 (OC vs Beverly Hills) for your initial set – a touch up session 4 weeks later is (between $100 and $500) Price doesn’t mean much. Experience and artistry is everything.
- You can workout the next day.
- No pain after – like none!
- No makeup on that area for up to 4 weeks (but now you won’t need it!)
- An artist will custom blend the perfect color for you!
Hayley is the best in Southern cal! Ask her a question on Insta @microbladingbyhayley