Today I want to talk to you about becoming a morning person! These 10 simple steps will have you loving getting out of bed.
Surprise, surprise… I am actually NOT a morning person. However, I do love getting up early!
So because I’m a morning person by trait, I figured I would share some of my morning-person tips with you!
Start implementing all of these tips tomorrow!
- Set an alarm on your phone, then set your phone farther than arms distance away. This will force you to get out of bed to turn it off. To learn how the TYPE of alarm affects your morning mood, listen to the episode!
- Drink water before you go to bed.
- Set a timer on your coffee maker so that you have something to look forward to when you wake up.
- Have an accountability partner.
- Use the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 technique. “When I get to 1, I’m going to launch my body out of bed.”
- Have something you’re looking forward to. A podcast or an audio book maybe? Pick it out the night before and have it ready to go for when you wake up.
- Go to bed early.
- Make your room a little brighter.
- Create a new story!
- Celebrate small wins.
Implement these morning person tips, and you will become a high energy morning person before you know it!
Podcast mentioned in this episode –> How to sleep yourself thin
Leave me a message at ChaleneJohnson.com/speakpipe